‘Media Remote Desktop’ Help
- ‘Media Remote Desktop’ Help
- This desktop app needs to be installed on a windows computer for it to connect to the android app.
- Android device and the computer to be controlled should be in the same local network. For example they both need to be connected to same wifi router.
- Desktop app needs to be allowed through the firewall.
- This app is only tested on a Windows 10 computer.
- It is recommended for this application to have admin permissions if you are installing it in the system drive.
- Download the setup.exe and open it to install the app.
- Ignore the unrecognized application warning if it shows up. This is because we couldn’t afford to sign the installer with a security certificate. Click on more info.
- Next click on ‘Run anyway’ to proceed to installation.
- Select the path to install the app to and proceed to finish the installation.
- After installation open the app. Allow the app through the firewall if you see a message asking about it.
- That’s it. Now you can connect the Android app with this computer.
- You can close the opened window any time and program will keep running in the background.
- You can use the tray icon to exit.
- Also you can go to settings from the tray icon.